Special Notice to Our Customers
We are currently upgrading our network throughout the county.
You may experience small interruptions over the next couple weeks.
No Outage Reported
For further assistance, please contact our technicians by calling 717-505-9675 or email email@example.com
Recommended Speed Test
Email Hosting and Tech Support
- IP Switch for former MT Wirefree Users
- DoubleDogWireless.com Web Mail Users
- YorkInternet.net Web Mail Users
- SuperPA.net Web Mail Users
Our Tech Support department is available at 717-505-9675 between the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday for further assistance.
Need help with setting up your existing email account that you have with us?
These instructions apply to ALL of our email hosting accounts that include:
Here is the information you’ll need for setting up your email account.
For Windows Mail, Outlook or Other Email Program:
Incoming Mail (Pop3, IMAP, or HTTP) server: mail.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server: mail.emailsrvr.com
For Mobile Device:
Incoming Mail (Pop3, IMAP, or HTTP) server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server: secure.emailsrvr.com
* For both you MUST enter your username and password because it’s secure it needs to be authenticated incoming and outgoing. Authentication should be set for login or password if prompted. Security type=SSL accept all certificates if prompted
If you are unable to successfully set up your email account, you can call our Tech Support department at 717-505-9675 between the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday for further assistance.